Accounts Payable Clerk
BayoTech’s hydrogen generation systems produce local hydrogen close to the application. This saves customers money and reduces the carbon intensity associated with the legacy challenges of liquifying and transporting hydrogen. This allows BayoTech to serve a diverse set of end users, including traditional consumers in the industrial gas and chemicals industries, as well as those using hydrogen to power the fast-growing fuel cell segment.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help shape the energy transition to affordable hydrogen.
Join the hydrogen revolution by visiting: www.bayotech.us
In this role you will….
- Manage all aspects of the AP process, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of payments,
- Help prepare journal entries and reconciliations across the company,
- Communicate effectively and maintain positive vendor relationships,
- Collaborate with purchasing department to streamline best practices,
- Assist in investigating discrepancies in transactions,
- Support quarterly and yearly financial audits.
You have what it takes if you have…
- Can-do attitude and a desire to learn and grow your career,
- Initiative to think critically and independently to find solutions,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience,
- 2+ years of accounting experience,
- Ability to work well with others in a remote team environment.
Extra Dose of Awesome if you have…
- Experience in an early-stage growth company,
- Track record of accurate and on-time work performance,
- Enthusiasm for having a meaningful impact on our business and its processes.
This position is Remote.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability